|Article Number||Power (W)||Lumen (lm)||Working Current (mA)|
* Where the first “X” represents diffuser type, it can be F(Frosted), S(Striped)
* The number after the first “X” represents length of light. “2”=600mm, “4”=1200mm, “5”=1500mm
* The second “X” represents CCT, it can be W(3000K/4000K), P(5000K), C(6000K)
* PC or PMMA Housing for 20, 36, 45W
* PC Housing Only for 30, 50, 60W
Cover Standard Premium
Frosted 130lm/w 145lm/w
Striped 140lm/w 160lm/w
1. Above efficacy based on 4000K
2. All values are based on an ambient temperature of 25°C
3. Efficacy tolerance is ±10% and wattage tolerance is ±10%
4. If CRI>90, light efficiency will be reduced by 10-15%
LUMINOUS INTENSITY DISTRIBUTION DIAGRAM
Rancher IP69K LED Tri-proof Light Description
The IP69K tri-proof light is a product that has passed the highest rating on the ingress protection (IP) scale. This means it is completely dustproof and can resist water jets at pressures of 80 to 100 bar/1,160 to 1,450 PSI, in phases of 14 to 16 l/min, and at temperatures up to 176°F/80°C.
The IP69K tri-proof light is ideal for industries where sanitation is a primary concern, such as food processing and pharmaceutical applications. It can withstand rigorous daily washdown, which helps plants meet strict sanitation standards.
The IP69K tri-proof light is also designed to be energy-efficient, long-lasting, and easy to install. It has a high luminous efficacy, a low power consumption, and a lifespan of over 50,000 hours. It can be mounted on walls, ceilings, or poles, and it has a wide beam angle to cover large areas.
The IP69K tri-proof light is the perfect solution for your lighting needs in challenging conditions. Don’t settle for inferior products that can fail or damage easily. Choose the IP69K tri-proof light and enjoy the benefits of high-quality illumination and protection.