Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions agreement (“Terms” or “Agreement”) as outlined in this document govern how shinelongled.com delivers services to you. Also, these terms automatically extend to those using Our Site, including, but without limitation to, merchants, vendors, contributors together with any other browsers.
As such, we advise you to read this Agreement carefully before proceeding to use our Website. If you decide to continue using Our Site, you give your consent and that of the entity or organization you represent (“your” or “you”) has read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions as outlined in this policy document. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions set forth below, please do not access or use Our Site and exit immediately.
2.0 Correctness, Completeness, and Timeliness of Information
We are not responsible for the accuracy, correctness, and timeliness of our Site’s information and Content. The Content on Our Site is provided as general information and should not be used as the only basis for making resolutions or decisions.
As such, any dependence on the materials and Content on Our Site is at your own risk. Please make sure you consult more accurate, timely, and complete sources before making your decisions. Our Site may also contain historical information that may not be current and is provided for reference only.
While we reserve the right to modify the information on Our Site at any time, we do not guarantee that the information will always be up to date. You also agree that it is your sole obligation to monitor the changes made to the information on Our Site.
3.0 Content Ownership, Transmission, and Use
All information on Our Site including, but not limited to, text, artwork, logos, images, designs, photographs, videos, software, audio, etc. (i.e. “Content”) are protected under national and international copyright laws. All Content available on Our Site is provided by ShineLong and it belongs to us, our content providers, and licensors.
You are allowed to access, download, print, or copy the Content on Our Site for non-commercial uses but with the following limitation:
- You do not modify or destroy the Content’s trademark, proprietary notice, copyright, or otherwise.
Any other use of our Content such as transmission, broadcast, distribution, modification, performance, reverse-engineering, licensing, creation of derivative works or sale is expressly prohibited.
We might update these restrictions on occasion, and by continuing to use our Site, you agree to abide by all of them – those at present and any future additions.
Furthermore, we reserve the right to cancel or refuse service to anyone, remove them from Our Site, or prohibit them from accessing it for any reasons we deem fit.
We, our content providers, and licensors provide Our Site and all its Content to you through a limited license – subject to this Agreement – that is personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive to access and utilize our Services.
However, we do not represent, warrant, or guarantee that any usage of our Site and Services will not infringe on the rights of other parties not affiliated with us.
Usage of our Site or Services for unauthorized or illegal purposes is strictly prohibited. You are also not allowed to use any software, hardware, or otherwise equipment to interfere with our Site or Services’ appropriate functioning or attempt to intercept any personal information and data from Our Site.
To keep it simple:
You agree not to disrupt the proper functioning of our Site and Services in any way, shape, or form.
As stated above, we reserve the right to terminate or limit your access to our Site or Services without notice and at any time. Such actions, however, do not constitute a waiver to any right because we may have to seek relief in equity or at law.
Actions/Events That VOID Our Warranty Obligation to You
Your product warranty becomes void and shall not apply in specific cases/events, including but not limited to:
- Any modification of the product(s) after it has been shipped out.
- Improper usage or incurring damages due to faulty installation.
- When the product gets damaged by accident, abuse, neglect, or improper handling.
- Damage by third-party components, accessories, or services not specified in the product’s documentation; and or
- Any act of nature that is beyond our abilities including – but not limited to – fire, flood, power failure or surge, or any other force beyond ShineLong’s reasonable control.
Our Terms of Warranty
Each claim under the specified warranty must be predicated by the parties involved, including the Buyer and ShineLong.
- Suppose the warranty claim rate exceeds 5% of the total shipping quantity, in that case, ShineLong shall provide the replacement product(s) and shoulder the burden of the necessary charges accrued by the claimed product(s) in the shipment. However, if it is established that all the remaining products under the same shipment suffered the same hidden risk, ShineLong shall shoulder all the replacement responsibilities.
- Now, suppose the warranty claim rate is lower than 5% of the total shipping quantity, in that case, ShineLong shall dispatch the required replacement product(s) within 7-15 working days after being presented with the claim report to ensure minimal inconveniences to the Buyer. The Buyer shall also cooperate and provide reasonable assistance to ShineLong during discussions on dealing with the defective product(s) and resolving any issues.
3.1 Your Content (User-Generated Content)
By submitting Content to us, you take responsibility and acknowledge that the material you submit is legal, appropriate, reliable, original, and does not infringe on copyright laws.
However, you are not allowed to upload, send, publish, or distribute Content through our Site that:
- Is proprietary, false, confidential, fraudulent, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing on privacy or any public rights, invasive on intellectual property rights, illegal, abusive, or otherwise offensive;
- May contain mass mailings, chain letters, political campaigns, software viruses, etc.;
- May encourage or constitute a criminal offense, violate any law, give rise to liability, or violate anyone or entity’s rights or freedoms.
- You also agree not to give any false identifying information (such as email addresses), provide misleading information regarding the origin of your content, or impersonate any entity or person.
Do not upload any spam, obscene, or illegal Content to Our Site.
Such violations may result in criminal and civil penalties against the sender together with his or her agents. Furthermore, you acknowledge the fact that sending unsolicited Content (such as marketing emails) to Our Site or any of its users is expressly prohibited.
Any such exploitation of Our Site or its systems will violate these Terms and any “anti-spam” laws where applicable. You also understand and agree that we reserve every right to, at our sole discretion:
- Remove, from our Site, any material that violates these Terms.
- Bar those who have violated these Terms – or are likely to break them – from Our Site.
- Pursue any remedies we may have in the form of equity or at law.
We will also cooperate with law enforcement agencies, subpoenas, or court orders directing or requesting us to divulge, release, or otherwise disclose the identity of anyone who posts violating material.
3.2 Your License to Us
By uploading or sending us any content, you grant us and our affiliates a non-exclusive, unrestricted, transferable, royalty-free, sub-licensable, perpetual, and worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, modify, save, create derivative works, distribute, adapt, translate, and perform such material in any media.
Furthermore, you agree that we and our affiliates are free to utilize any concepts, know-how, or ideas that you provide. Such utilization may include but is not limited to promotion and marketing, product development, production, etc. You also agree that you control or otherwise own all rights to the Content you share and that it:
- Is correct.
- Will not result in any harm or otherwise to any person, property, or entity.
- Will not violate any provisions stated here or any applicable laws.
- And that you indemnify us of any claims that result from the Content you submitted.
On the issue of content retention, we may keep your Content for archival storage, audit, or backup purposes for a reasonable duration of time.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
All service marks, trademarks, and logos (referred to as “Trademark(s)”) available on Our Site are property of and belong to ShineLong Technology Corp., Ltd., our content providers, and licensors. As such, these Terms do not grant you any interest, title, or right – by implication or otherwise – to use any Trademark displayed throughout Our Site without the owner’s permission – written or otherwise – except as outlined herein.
In line with these terms, you understand and agree that Our Site, its Content, and arrangement or selection is protected under copyright in the United States and other countries. Furthermore, you acknowledge that we will pursue all our rights regarding our intellectual property to the full extent of the law.
5. Linking to Other Sites (Third-Party Links)
Please note that, from time to time, you may encounter links on Our Site that re-direct to other websites that may not be owned, controlled, or operated by us or our affiliates. All these links are offered solely as an access point to the content contained therein and as a convenience to you. By choosing to use these links, you understand that we are not responsible for any content, information, or products these Third-Party Sites may contain.
The inclusion of such links does not amount to an endorsement, warranty, or guarantee regarding Third-Party Web sites or their content. Also, note that different policies – such as Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies – may apply while using such sites.
We and our affiliates will not be held responsible for any liabilities, damages, loses, or otherwise results obtained from using any linked sites or their Content.
We offer third-party links solely for your convenience, and your usage of these sites is entirely at your own risk.
6. Our Products and Services
We always try to provide the best and most accurate representations of our products and services, such as descriptions, specifications, prices, images, product availability, etc. However, we cannot guarantee that the information on Our Site will not contain inaccuracies, typographical errors, or omissions of any sort.
We make no representations or claims about the accuracy, currency, or correctness of any information provided on Our Site. Furthermore, we reserve the right, at our discretion, to limit the sale of our Products or Services, on a case-by-case basis, to any region, jurisdiction, or person.
You also understand and agree that we may, at our sole discretion, decide to cap order quantities on any of our products or services. We may also choose to change product descriptions and prices, delist, remove, or discontinue any product from our catalog without any prior notice. You agree that the addition of any products or services on Our Site does not imply or amount to a warranty of their availability – whether on the internet or otherwise – at any time.
7. Force Majeure
ShineLong, our affiliates, and Staff shall not be held responsible for inconveniences, damages, failures, or delays resulting from occurrences, acts, incidents, or events beyond their reasonable control including, but without limitation to:
- Acts of God, fire, explosion, lightning, power failure or surge, revolution, war, acts of military or civil authorities or public enemies;
- Any labor unrests such as slowdowns, strikes, boycotts, picketing, etc.;
- Inability to secure transportation facilities, raw materials, energy or fuel, etc.;
- Or any law, requirement, ordinance, or regulation by any legal body or government or any of their legal representatives.
8. Third-Party Tools
From time to time, while using Our Site, you may come across tools that are not owned or operated by us or our affiliates. These tools are offered to you for your convenience, and their usage is entirely optional. By using such tools, you agree and understand that we do not own, monitor, or control their functionality.
The inclusion of third-party tools onto Our Site does not amount to a guarantee, warranty, or endorsement, implied or otherwise, of said tools. Also, please make sure you read the necessary Terms and Condition, policies by the third-party provider governing the use of said tools.
Kindly note that using these tools is entirely at the user’s discretion and risk, and we shall not be held liable for any damages, losses, or otherwise results obtained from using said tools.
9. Feedback, Comments, and Other Communication
Any submissions, comments, suggestions, feedback, etc. (collectively “submissions”) that you provide to us through Our Site, email, mobile support, postal mail, etc. shall be the property of ShineLong. You also acknowledge that:
- We shall have an irrevocable, unrestricted, royalty-free, and worldwide license to use, reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, communicate, display, exploit, and create derivative works from such submissions in any manner we choose;
- We shall not consider such submissions proprietary or confidential; and that
- We and our affiliates are under no obligation to keep such information private.
Please note that we shall handle any submissions containing personal information in line with our Privacy Policies.
10. Guarantee and Disclaimers
Except where prohibited by applicable law, the Content, materials, services, and information on Our Site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or guarantee of any kind, either implied or expressed, including warranties of fitness for a particular propose, merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual rights, and title.
Neither we nor our affiliates or representatives guarantee or warrant that access to Our Site shall be error-free or uninterrupted, secure, or that defects will be corrected, or the server responsible for Our Site’s availability shall be free of harmful components such as computer viruses.
Except where prohibited by applicable law, ShineLong and its affiliates do not:
- Warrant the currency, completeness, and accuracy of Content on Our Site; or
- Make any commitment to update the available Content.
ShineLong expressly disclaims liability resulting from any materials you download from Our Site. You do so at your own risk and discretion. Only you are responsible for any damage, loss, or liability, including but not limited to loss of data or damage to your systems because of the downloaded material.
We do not make any representations, warranties, or guarantees of any kind regarding Our Site’s Content in terms of accuracy, correctness, adequacy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, usefulness, or otherwise.
Kindly note that no information, Content, or advice, whether written or oral, obtained from Our Site shall amount to a warranty of any kind.
Some jurisdictions or locations may not allow the disclaimers available in this section (“10. Guarantee and Disclaimers”), and so, they may not apply to you.
11. Legal Liability
You understand and agree that you use Our Site at your sole discretion and risk and that Our Site is provided for your use “as is.” You also agree that neither we nor our affiliates are responsible for the information you send or receive while using Our Site which may be insecure or intercepted by agents not working on our behalf.
Except where prohibited by applicable law, you agree that neither ShineLong nor any of our employees, shareholders, directors, officers, agents, or any third party involved in the production, creation, and delivery of Our Site shall be held responsible for any liability resulting from the use, or inability to use, Our Site, its Services, and Content except in cases such as:
- Violation of consumer protection statutes – under applicable law – in connection with Our Site; or
- Recklessness, acts of willful or intentional misconduct, or gross negligence.
We, our content providers, affiliates, officers, employees, directors, agents, successors, or any parties involved in the production, creation, and transmission of Our Site shall not be liable, to you or any third party, for any punitive, direct, indirect, exemplary, consequential, incidental, and special damages – including but without limitation to loss of data, business interruption, or loss of profit – arising from the use, or otherwise inability to use, or results obtained from the use of Our Site, any website linked to it, its Content and information, whether under contract, tort, strict liability, warranty or otherwise, or any other legal theory and even if we or our affiliates have or have not advised of the possibility of such damages.
You also understand and acknowledge that neither we nor any of our affiliates are liable for any illegal, offensive, defamatory, infringing, or abusive conduct by any of Our Site’s users. You also understand and agree that your sole remedy, if any, for the above claims or disputes with us is to cease using Our Site immediately. In the event that you encounter complications with the products or services you may have purchased through Our Site, you agree and understand that your sole remedy is to proceed as directed by the warranty policy provided during the purchase or acquisition of the said product or service.
Some areas or jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers or may have limitations regarding how long they – or implied warranties – may last for either incidental or consequential damages. And as such, If you fall under this category of users, portions of the above limitations under this section may not apply to you.
12. Prohibited Activity
ShineLong prohibits you from engaging in or conducting illegal, inappropriate, and undesirable acts prohibited by this Agreement or any applicable laws. Such unwelcome conduct includes, but is not limited to:
- Infringement of other individual’s rights, including breach of privacy (e.g., uploading someone’s personal information without their consent).
- Using Our Site to undermine us, our agents, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, or otherwise affiliates and other users.
- Submitting Content (as outlined under section 3.1) that may cause damages to us, our property, our affiliates, our employees, and our clients.
- Encouraging others to participate in illegal activity.
- Insulting, harassing, intimidating, and discriminating on others based on their sexual orientation, religion, race, nationality, gender, disability, etc.
- Steal or track other people’s personal information.
- Impersonate others.
- Provide or peddle manipulated, misleading or false information.
- Interrupt or try to interrupt the smooth functioning of Our Site, its tools, or services.
To keep it simple:
Don’t use Our Site for any Kind of illegal purposes or submit obscene Content to us or other users via our site.
Except where prohibited by applicable law, we reserve the right to, at our sole discretion, penalize anyone who violates the terms outlined in this Agreement which includes, but is not limited to:
- Denying them access to our Site,
- Denying them our products and services,
- And seeking any relief we may have through legal help or equity.
13. Use of the Website
This website is provided to you “as is” for personal use only. We reserve the right to, without prior notice, edit, delete, remove or review any content or material posted or otherwise displayed on Our Site.
Furthermore, Our Site is provided for use by persons or entities over the age of majority, under applicable law and jurisdiction, who can form legally binding agreements. Anyone who does not qualify is not permitted to use Our Site.
You understand and agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend ShineLong, its affiliates, parent, partners, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, service providers, licensors, contractors, and subcontractors from any claim, demand, liability, expenses, and costs, including sensible attorneys’ fees, related to the violation of this Agreement by you or your authorized representatives, through the use of Our Site, or the breach of the law or the rights of any third party.
If any provision of this Agreement is unenforceable, unlawful, or void, such a condition shall be deemed as severed from this Agreement; however, this action shall not affect the validity of the remaining valid provisions – and this Agreement as a whole – which shall remain in place.
16. Entire Agreement
This Agreement and any rules or policies displayed on Our Site constitute the entire Agreement between ShineLong Technology Corp. (ShineLongLED.com) and our Users or clients and supersede any prior agreements or understandings.
If you do not understand or have any questions regarding the Terms herein, please contact us using the details below.
17. Changes to this Document
We reserve the right to modify, remove, add or otherwise change any part of this document at our sole discretion and at any time.
Any changes made shall be posted on Our Site, and you understand and agree that it is your obligation to check back regularly for any changes we may make.
18. Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this document or our website in general, you can contact us by filling out the form available on our Contact Us Page or by sending us an email at [email protected]
You can also visit our offices at No.49 Baolong 2nd Rd, Nanyue, Longgang Dist, Shenzhen 518116, China.
Thank You for Choosing Us.