|Article Number||Power (W)||Lumen (lm)||Working Current (mA)|
* Where the first “X” represents diffuser type, it can be F(Frosted), S(Striped)
* The number after the first “X” represents length of light. “2”=600mm, “4”=1200mm, “5”=1500mm
* The second “X” represents CCT, it can be W(3000K/4000K), P(5000K), C(6000K)
Cover Standard Premium
Frosted 130lm/w 140m/w
Striped 140lm/w 150lm/w
1. Above efficacy based on 4000K
2. All values are based on an ambient temperature of 25°C
3. Efficacy tolerance is ±10% and wattage tolerance is ±10%
4. If CRI>90, light efficiency will be reduced by 10-15%
LUMINOUS INTENSITY DISTRIBUTION DIAGRAM
Alpha Vapor Tight LED Light Description
This Alpha vapor tight led light is made of high-quality PC material, known for its superior durability and resistance to damage, the lamp exceeds the IK09 impact resistance rating. High transparency mask, which ensures maximum brightness, illuminating every corner of the surrounding. Unlike other lights, which typically turn yellow with prolonged use, this light has been specifically manufactured to resist any form of yellowing over time.
Additionally, the light is fully waterproof with an increased IP65 rating, allowing it to withstand harsh environmental conditions without failure. It has successfully passed various stringent quality control tests, and as a result has been certified by several international organizations, including UL, DLC, SAA, UKCA, CE and RoHS.
There is no doubt that this light is the perfect solution to your lighting problems as it has various smart functions such as emergency lighting, sensor lighting and dimming lighting. With its ability to adapt to different environments and user-friendly settings, it remains ideal for homeowners or businesses looking for a long-lasting lighting option. Finally, this light is backed by an unrivaled 5-year warranty that covers any failures due to manufacturing defects.