ShineLong’s LED Lights Warranty Statement
Building a competitive advantage through LED Lights warranty statement
Hi and welcome to SHINELONG TECHNOLOGY CORP., LTD.
We are an industry leader in quality LED light manufacturer based in China. At ShineLong, we are committed to offering you the best value for your money.
If you’ve bought (or are planning to buy) a product from us, here’s everything you need to know about our led lights warranty policy.
To offer timely, satisfactory, and sensible after-sale services, ShineLong issues the following limited product warranty statement to its customer(s) (“Buyer”) for all relevant product(s):
Our Warranty Periods/Lengths for Light Fixtures
We, as the manufacturer, warrant that all ShineLong LED Light Tubes / LED Tri-proof Lights / LED Panel Lights/ Industrial Lighting/ Customized LED Lights to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the following periods (listed below), which shall be calculated from the effective date of shipment:
- Five (5) years for products certified by TUV, VDE, UL, SAA.
- Three (3) years for products certified by CE.
All the above-stated products will perform for 24 hours a day, six days a week.
Our Warranty Periods/Lengths for Light Fixture Components
ShineLong warrants that all parts, maintenance kits, option kits, spare kits, and accessories supplied by it (ShineLong) shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials for the following periods (listed below), which shall be calculated from the effective date of shipment:
- Five (5) years and three (3) months for products certified by TUV, VDE, UL, SAA.
- Three (3) years for products certified by CE.
What Our LED Lights Warranty Means For You
If during the length of the specified warranty, a ShineLong product proves to be defective and or fails under normal circumstances and applications, ShineLong shall, at its option during the warranty period, repair or replace the defective product(s) at no charge, and shall shoulder the responsibility of any transportation fees, that may arise, from ShineLong to the location of the Buyer.
Any other costs incurred shall be settled, through negotiation, between the Buyer and us, the manufacturer.
Actions/Events That VOID Our Warranty Obligation to You
Your product warranty becomes void and shall not apply in specific cases/events, including but not limited to:
- Any modification of the product(s) after it has been shipped out.
- Improper usage or incurring damages due to faulty installation.
- When the product gets damaged by accident, abuse, neglect, or improper handling.
- Damage by third-party components, accessories, or services not specified in the product’s documentation; and or
- Any act of nature that is beyond our abilities including – but not limited to – fire, flood, power failure or surge, or any other force beyond ShineLong’s reasonable control.
Our Terms of LED Lights Warranty
Each claim under the specified led lights warranty must be predicated by the parties involved, including the Buyer and ShineLong.
- Suppose the warranty claim rate exceeds 5% of the total shipping quantity, in that case, ShineLong shall provide the replacement product(s) and shoulder the burden of the necessary charges accrued by the claimed product(s) in the shipment. However, if it is established that all the remaining products under the same shipment suffered the same hidden risk, ShineLong shall shoulder all the replacement responsibilities.
- Now, suppose the warranty claim rate is lower than 5% of the total shipping quantity, in that case, ShineLong shall dispatch the required replacement product(s) within 7-15 working days after being presented with the claim report to ensure minimal inconveniences to the Buyer. The Buyer shall also cooperate and provide reasonable assistance to ShineLong during discussions on dealing with the defective product(s) and resolving any issues.
How to Make a Warranty Claim
To make any claim under the specified warranty, retain the failed or defective products and notify your ShineLong sales representative, in writing using our Technical Support Form, within seven (7) days of the product’s failure.
Please, remember to contact your ShineLong sales representative to acquire a copy of the Technical Support Form.
The product(s) eligible for a return, under this warranty, must be packaged in their original or comparable packing. If the product(s) is improperly packed or suffers any shipping damage, ShineLong will not accept it for service under warranty.
Moreover, suppose ShineLong determines that the product(s) returned for service or replacement, under warranty, is not defective as defined herein then, in that case, the Buyer shall bear the responsibility to, shoulder, and pay for all the shipping and handling fees associated with their warranty claim.
Our Warranty Exclusions
Our warranty becomes void if the product(s) is modified, improperly used or installed, damaged by accident or neglect, its warranty period has been attained/exhausted/is over, or any other force/event that’s beyond ShineLong’s reasonable control.
Our warranty DOES NOT COVER NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR or ANY PROBLEMS OR DEFECTS CAUSED BY THIRD PARTIES OR THE BUYER.
And, without limitation or excluding the above, any warranty, liability, or support claim under this warranty, is excluded for any failure, damage, malfunction, defect, or problem arising from:
- The disassembly, repair, alteration, modification, or maintenance by unauthorized personnel.
- An accident and damage under normal use, abuse, inadequate and improper handling or storage, neglect, and improper care and maintenance.
- The faulty or inadequate installation by the Buyer or other third parties.
- Misuse, misapplication, and failure to follow the product(s) guidelines and precautions, including but not limited to, a manner not authorized in the product documentation.
- A combination with other third-party accessories, components, hardware, services, or attachments not specified in the product documentation.
SHINELONG MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WHETHER ORALLY, IMPLICITLY, OR OTHERWISE.
And while ShineLong desires to be responsive to your specific needs and concerns, we shall not assume responsibility for any specific application to which any product(s) is applied, including but not limited to compatibility with other equipment, components, accessories, or attachments.
You should also note that all statements, technical information, or recommendations relating to ShineLong products are based on tests subject to changes and do not constitute a guarantee or warranty.
Also, ShineLong’s liability for warranty claims shall not exceed the defective product’s invoice price.
Regarding delays in the repair or replacement of defective products, ShineLong does not assume any responsibility.
No salesperson, representative, or ShineLong agent is allowed to make any guarantee, warranty, or representation that in any way contradicts this warranty statement.
Moreover, any waiver, alteration, addition, or modification of the preceding warranties must be in writing and bear a ShineLong executive officer’s sign to be valid.
The foregoing warranty is property of SHINELONG TECHNOLOGY CORP., LTD. and constitutes the sole remedy for the purchaser and the sole liability of ShineLong for our LED Light fixture warranties.
If you have any questions concerning our led lights warranty or would like to submit a warranty claim, send us an email at [email protected]d.com or give us a call at +86-755-85203898. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
Last Edited: 1st Mar. 2016