|Article Number||Power (W)||Lumen (lm)||Working Current (mA)|
* Where the first “X” represents diffuser type, it can be F(Frosted), S(Striped)
* The number after the first “X” represents length of light. “2”=600mm, “4”=1200mm, “5”=1500mm
* The second “X” represents CCT, it can be W(3000K/4000K), P(5000K), C(6000K)
* PC or PMMA Housing for 20, 36, 45W
* PC Housing Only for 30, 50, 60W
Rancher 0/1-10V Dimming LED Triproof light Efficacy Version
Cover Standard Premium
Frosted 130lm/w 145lm/w
Striped 140lm/w 160lm/w
1. Above efficacy based on 4000K
2. All values are based on an ambient temperature of 25°C
3. Efficacy tolerance is ±10% and wattage tolerance is ±10%
4. If CRI>90, light efficiency will be reduced by 10-15%
LUMINOUS INTENSITY DISTRIBUTION DIAGRAM
Rancher IP69K Tri-proof Light Video
Rancher 1-10V Dimming Tri-proof Light Description
0/1-10V dimming is a dimming technology used to control lighting equipment, which uses a 0-10 volt DC voltage signal to regulate the brightness of the lamp. This dimming method is commonly used in commercial and residential lighting control and can be manually controlled or automatically controlled by switches or other systems to regulate the brightness of the lighting. Here is a functional introduction of 0/1-10V dimming:
- Manual control: Users can manually regulate the brightness of the lamp by using a manual control switch. When the switch outputs a voltage of 0V, the lamp begins to light up, and the brightness increases with the increase of the voltage. When the voltage reaches 10V, the lamp reaches its maximum brightness.
- Automatic control: Through automatic control systems, the brightness of the lamp can be automatically regulated. For example, when the ambient light changes, the automatic control system can automatically regulate the brightness of the lamp to maintain a certain level of illumination. In addition, the brightness of the lamp can also be automatically regulated based on other factors such as time, temperature, etc.
- Safety: 0/1-10V dimming is a safe and reliable dimming method because it uses a DC voltage signal, which does not produce dangerous electromagnetic fields. In addition, it has functions such as over-current protection, over-voltage protection, and short-circuit protection to ensure the safe use of the lamp.
- Compatibility: 0/1-10V dimming is an open dimming standard that is compatible with various brands of lamps and dimmers. Therefore, users can freely choose the brand and model of lamps and dimmers that are most suitable for them.
In summary, 0/1-10V dimming is a very practical dimming method that not only has manual and automatic control functions, but also is safe, reliable, and compatible. It can be widely used in commercial and residential lighting fields and provide users with a more comfortable and energy-saving lighting environment.